The solenoid driver ADRV0002 is designed to get optimal power consumption and a constant performance over a wide voltage range. Its intelligent in-rush current limitation and a regulated power output makes it the most efficient in almost all applications. It is a unique solution that can be used with a wide range of solenoid products. The product family includes executions in all the EN175301-803 (DIN43650) connectors for various power ranges or custom versions to be integrated into the coil or in cables.
The ADRV0002 technology allows a very constant solenoid performance (force, opening and closing time) independent of external parameters such as temperature, pressure, wear friction or voltage fluctuations. This dramatically improves the performance of your system in fast switching, dosing or battery applications.
With the ADRV0002 product, you can minimize the power consumption. This is extremely useful for extending battery duration, limiting heating or designing compact miniaturized systems. The cost of the product can be easily paid back by savings on the smaller power supply, the reduced coil size, lesser need for spare parts or the use of more robust, less sophisticated solenoid actuator.
Our solenoid driver ADRV0002 offers multiple advantages. The major ones are the followings:
Please, have a look at the
datasheet in order to get more technical details about the product.
- Stable and regulated power supply to the solenoid.
- Reduced energy consumption by up to 90% using PWM
- Preserves the same solenoid performances independently of external parameters:
- Constant performances in systems that see large variations of voltage (i.e. with batteries or in transportation applications)
- Opening and closing time independent of voltage drops, pressure variations and elastomer sticking (i.e. a must especially for dosing applications)
- Replaces up to 75% of the copper used in the coil manufacturing by an electronic solution. It allows to :
- Reduce the size and the weight of the coil by saving up to 75% of the coil turns
- Save money on the copper purchase
- Preserves the solenoid lifetime by preventing overheating, which is a major cause for early failure. Limits the mechanical stress on the plunger by controlling its movement.
- Integrates additional features such as :
- Protection of the customer electronics from the coil discharge thanks to its diode
- Threshold for turn on and turn off. It is very useful for applications having long cables that may produce some residual voltages or with unstable voltage supplies
- Protection of the end-user installation since it detects short cuts and the presence of the valve
For information concerning our prices, please send your request to
For technical support, please contact