Our solenoid driver ADRV0001 is designed to reduce power consumption. It is a unique solution that can be used with a wide range of solenoid products. It comes in different executions including all the standard EN175301-803 (DIN43650) connectors with a wide range of parameters to suit all applications. Its miniature versions can be integrated inside of the smallest existing solenoid valves.
With the ADRV0001 product, you will optimize the use of energy, and limit significantly the heating of the coil. Examples of cases where our ADRV0001 is extremely useful are the followings:
- Safety valves under continuous operation will not need special protection and sticking effects will be limited.
- Extending batteries duration
- Preventing overheating of media like ink
- Making significant money savings thanks to solenoid copper reduction of certain type of valves
- Miniaturizing machines
Our solenoid driver ADRV0001 offers multiple advantages. The major ones are the followings:
You can also consult the description of the ADRV0002 or ADRV0003 products which offers further advantages than ADRV0001.
- Reduces the energy consumption up to 90% using PWM concept
- Replaces up to 75% of the copper used in the coil manufacturing by an electronic solution. It allows to :
- Reduce the size and the weight of the coil by saving up to 75% of the coil turns
- Save money on the copper purchase
- Preserves the lifetime of the valve by preventing overheating, which is a major cause for early failure
- Integrates additional features such as :
- Protection of the customer electronics from the coil discharge thanks to its diode
- Threshold for turn on and turn off. It is very useful for applications having long cables that may produce some residual voltages or with unstable voltage supplies
- Protection of the end-user installation since it detects short cuts and the presence of the valve
Please, have a look at the
datasheet in order to get more technical details about the product.
For information concerning our prices, please send your request to
For technical support, please contact